We try to keep our T&Cs to a minimum but we’re sure you will appreciate we do need to make certain stipulations when you book to come along to one of our Workshops…
- Payment is required at time of booking; we accept any credit card via paypal for online bookings, or card and cash payments at the shop.
- If, due to circumstances beyond our control, Butterfly Bright as to cancel any workshop we will refund all workshop fees paid in full.
- There will be no customer refunds or transfers within 7 days of a workshop starting unless the place can be filled.
- Between 7-14 days you may re-schedule or transfer your booking where possible although a refund will not be available.
- If your cancellation is made 2 weeks or more before the workshop is due to start you will be entitled to a full refund minus a £5 admin charge.
- Your privacy is always important to us but we do sometimes take pictures at our workshops; we’ll often post these on social media or on our website to inspire others to try a new skill. If you prefer not to be included in our photography, or object to having a picture of you (or your handmade project!) shared with others please just let us know.
You are also protected by online trading regulations as set out in our General T&Cs page